MYELOFIBROSIS SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Tools for Taking an Active Role in Your Well-being
When you have a chronic condition like myelofibrosis, it is vital to play an active role in your care. Your Healthcare Professional will monitor your myelofibrosis and how it affects you and can also help you cope with stress and challenges that may arise.
To make the most of your time with the Healthcare Professional, write down your questions ahead of time and bring them with you. The list below will help you get started.
Print page now >.
- How often do you want to see me?
- How often will I need to be monitored?
- What types of tests or procedures will I need to have?
- What do you feel is the best course of action for me?
- Should I see a specialist?
- Can you help me find a specialist?
- Why do I feel full so soon after I start eating?
- What foods should I try if I can’t eat much?
- What type of exercise will help me stay active?
- What is the best thing to do when I feel weak or tired?
- What information do you want me to keep track of?
- What symptoms or problems do you want to know about right away?
- What are potential complications of my condition?
- What should I do if I start feeling overwhelmed by my myelofibrosis?
Since myelofibrosis affects each person differently, be sure to work with your Healthcare Professional to set up a wellness plan that is right for you.
View Facts About Myelofibrosis
View Myelofibrosis Background Information
View Myelofibrosis Patient Videos
"Be Your Own Advocate"
— Laura, MF Patient
"Empower Yourself to be Active"
— Louise, MF patient