Find an MPN Specialist
Finding the right care is an essential part of managing a myeloproliferative neoplasm (MPN). Take charge of your MPN journey by identifying a Healthcare Professional with specialized experience caring for patients with MPNs.
PREPARE FOR YOUR UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS
Take an active role in your journey. Download an interactive communication workbook to help you speak up and spell out how your MPN affects you.
GET HELPFUL TIPS FOR SPEAKING TO SPECIALISTS
Asking questions can help you make informed decisions about your care, including who is going to help you manage it. The following questions can help guide your selection process while consulting with various MPN Healthcare Professionals and help you find the best possible care for your MPN journey.
Questions About Their Experience
- How much experience or training do you have caring for patients with MPNs?
- How many MPN patients are you currently managing?
- Do you belong to any MPN professional societies?
- Have you participated in any MPN clinical trials?
- What MPN and/or hematology/oncology conferences have you attended?
- Are you willing to collaborate/consult with my other Healthcare Professionals as part of my ongoing care?
- How knowledgeable is your staff about MPNs?