Where Can I Find Resources to Help Raise MPN Awareness?
As a person affected by myeloproliferative neoplasms, or MPNs, you may be looking for information and resources to empower your MPN journey. Raising your voice in support of your own well-being begins by taking action. You can become your own best advocate, and the following resources can help.
MPN Ribbons and Bracelets
Wear a bracelet. Share a ribbon. And come together to raise awareness of MPNs. Join together with other people who are affected by MPNs by wearing a PV, ET, or MF bracelet or an MPN ribbon. Register to order and start promoting awareness.
Advocacy Resource This resource is intended for educational use by MPN advocacy groups. This slide deck can also help Healthcare Professionals provide patients with information about the three main Philadelphia chromosome–negative MPNs—polycythemia vera (PV), essential thrombocythemia (ET), and myelofibrosis (MF). Topics include how patients may be affected by MPNs, ways patients can take care of themselves, and resources available to the MPN community.
Education and Support Resources for Your MPN Education and Support
Resources for Your MPN
MPN Tools and Resources to Share
Communities of people affected by myeloproliferative neoplasms are available to provide support. Reach out to one of these resources today.
Incyte Corporation is not affiliated with these organizations but has provided funding for some of their educational programs. This is not a complete list of organizations within the MPN community and should not be considered an endorsement of any particular organization listed.
See below for information and educational resources specific to MPNs:
- Advances in Blood Cancers: Update on Treatment for Myelofibrosis
- CancerCare Services for People Impacted by Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- MPN Advocacy & Education International: Patient/Caregiver Educational Symposium
- MPN Cancer Connection
- Myeloproliferative Disorders Health Center
- Cancer Support Community Materials in Additional Languages
- Bag It/MPN Patient Navigation Binder for helping people with an MPN become their own best advocate