What to Expect at an MPN Patient Education Event
If you’ve ever thought about attending a Voices of MPN® Patient Education Event near you, there’s a short video that can show you what to expect when you get there. The video features patients living with a myeloproliferative neoplasm (MPN) who have attended a Patient Education Event and share their personal experiences.
The educational sessions are conducted by Oncology Certified Nurse Educators (OCNEs) with extensive experience in the three classic MPNs—polycythemia vera (PV), essential thrombocythemia (ET), and myelofibrosis (MF). At a Patient Education Event, you may find opportunities to:
- Meet other people on an MPN journey similar to yours
- Share caregiving experiences
- Expand your MPN knowledge
- Connect with an OCNE who can help answer your questions
Register to attend a local MPN Patient Event
Learn how—and where—you can connect with a Healthcare Professional with experience in MPNs or meet other people living with MPNs.
- Find out about upcoming events at mpnpatientevent.com or call 919-256-2479